a dark, red night..
literally red...
some say it is due to light pollution...
well, it is...
Back to what I'm gonna write...
A dark, red night, rumbling sounds of the engine noise revved pass, broke the silence of the night. Faint chatter and laughter from midnight stalls below my commorancy filled the air with funny noises. Unclear lyrics blaring from the little music player, repeating and repeating and repeating the same melody, humming from the bed beside the lair i lay in, scratched through the windy living room like screeching sound of claws on wood, totally unpleasant.
Me, sitting on a warm sofa chair, leaning my back against the rest, thinking through all the things I'd been through all these while. Am i on the right track? Am i doing the best of my best? Am i made for this? Should I? What am I?
Significance. A strong word. Indeed. Either it is yes, or no. Ask, "Yes or no?"
Attention. A big word. Indeed. Either it is seen, or ignored. Ask, "Seen or ignored?"
Focus. An important virtue. Indeed. Either it is gained, or lost. Ask, "Gained or lost?"
Sacrifice. Time. Importance. Significance. Trust. Willingly.
Hesitation. Doubt. Indecisive. Dilemma. Disdain. Unwillingly.
I played my card, I rolled my dice, I placed my bet, I took my shot. Going for an all-kill. Fly or Die.
Stirdulation of the cricket starts to fill the night. Homosapiens starting to lay down and rest. Quiet night begin to rule the darkness again. As silence fall, the absence of acoustic energy sends cold, shivering chills down one's spine, making all the hair at the back of one's neck stand at it's tip. Eerie feelings haunts the night with its evil, shining grin, bringing back memories from wounds that are kept deep down that never show and never went away. Killing me softly.
Tyler Lee Ming Zhe.
2 comments:
take care dude... will b glad to help u in anyway that i can if u need it when u ask... just b sincere n do ur best in watever ur facing can ade... =)
thanks... but im fine... jz a silent nite n i jz wanna write out smtg... long time no write essay liao... only essays in exams which are so dry n dull... xDDD
Post a Comment