Friday, 30 July 2010

Missing my Parents... ♥-ing My Friends... ^^

Time passed.... I'm getting more used to it....


I see ppl around keep whining about going home, homesick.... but i feel more at home here although sometimes i really do wanna go home... it is just because i miss my mom n dad... i really miss them... 2 weeks din go back = 2 weeks din see them or meet them... hope they are doing fine....

Mom... n Dad.... for you....







I see frens breaking down due to pressure, stress etc. etc..... As a rep of so many things, i to have pressure all around... frens, we have pressure, we face it 2gether... If you need me, i'll b thr and try to help u... don worry if your burden will make my shoulder heavier because you are my fren, i'll carry some weight for you... This is the meaning of Friendship in my dictionary...


you can also try my way to make the pressure and stress bcom lighter and easier... whenever something comes your way, Play with it~~~ hahahaha... im playful lo maybe... =P


To all my friends, I'm your friend and I'm always true to you and there for you... all you need to do is open your mouth and let me know... ^^


this song is for you guys and girls out there...





You Got A Friend In Me.... I Promise~~~~




With Lots of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Tyler LMZ

No comments: