What can people do in toilet?
And also
BECOME A POET!!!
Well...I saw a few poems by some not so famous poets in the country...
I think this is by a junior Poet
Here I lie in stinky vapor,
Because some bastards stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger,
Or shall I be forced to use my fingers.
Before he graduated as a poet, he wrote this...
Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to shit
But only farted
Well.. someone replied his art..
You're lucky
You had your chance
I tried to fart
But shit my pants!!
Perhaps.. People finds inspiration in toilets...
I came here
To shit and stink
But all I do
Is sit and think
There are also people who come in for a different purpose...
Some come here to sit and think
Some come here to shit and stink
But I come here to scratch my balls
And read bullshit on the walls...
In addition...People also take toilet walls as job advertisement space
(written high upon the wall)
If you can piss above this line, the fire department wants you..
For the Ministry Of Environment
We aim to please!
You aim too! Please..
Some signs in toilets are unexpectable..
I saw this behind a toilet door..
Patrons are requested to remain seated throughout the entire performance.
Finally... this should teach some customers in a few restaurants...
The hands that clean these toilets also make your food.. PLEASE aim properly....
Did you LoL???
You got enough??
Ok la...time to unleash my hamsap-ness...
enjoy!!
Hot & Cold..(not Katy Perry)
After his medical check up, the doctor said to the elderly man : " You appear to be in good health. Do you have any medical concerns you would like to ask me about?"
"In fact I do.." said the old man. " After I had sex with my wife, I am usually cold and chilly, and then, after I had sex with her the second time, I'm usually hot and sweaty.."
After examining his wife, the doctor said : " Everything appears to be fine. Do you have any medical concerns that you would like to discuss with me?"
"nope.." said the old lady..." why?"
The doctor then say to her : " Your husband had an unusual concern. He claims that he is usually cold n chilly after having sex with you the first time, and then hot and sweaty after the second time. Do you know why?"
" Oh that crazy old fart!!" she replied.
" That's because the first time is usually during WINTER whilst the second time is during the SUMMER.."
=.=lll
LOL???
N@n@M1



No comments:
Post a Comment